Important: Please upgrade to 1.1.2a version (176 comments)
We inform all JQ4S 1.1.2 users that downloading and upgrading to 1.1.2a is necessary to get your component functional!
For a matter of fact, 1.1.2 will not be available for download soon.
We thank you for your understanding.
JQuarks4S 1.1.2 version is available (116 comments)
JQuarks for surveys 1.1.2 is now available for download
Here are the changes:
- Fixed Bug #111: Newly created joomla users are not shown in private surveys
- Feature #112: Display the user preferred editor like JCE, JCK, etc..
- Feature #113: Add a JQuarks4s menu item to display specific or all surveys
- Feature #117: Frequency analysis is now available for Multiple choice questions
All the JQuarks team wish you a very happy new year 2011!
Don't lose your data, upgrade your component (79 comments)
If you are using JQuarks4S 1.0.x and do not want to lose your data or encounter problems when installing version 1.1.0, an upgrade package is available for download here
You can also run the upgrade package if you are installing JQuarks4S for the first time.
version 1.1.0 is released (73 comments)
JQuarks4S 1.1.0 is now available for download here
It includes the component, the module and a new plugin necessary when new Joomla users are created after the component has been installed.New features are:
- Multiple user assignment to survey
- URL redirection after survey submit
- Form validation for the compulsory questions
- Default action in the front end showing the survey list (like the module)
- Login module for private surveys when the user is not signed in
- shortcut to survey edition in the home page
- Only single click to switch character nature and required property
and bug #94 has been fixed.
We would thank all jquarks4s users for their feedback and suggestions.
JQuarks for Surveys 1.0.0 (73 comments)
JQuarks for Surveys is the little brother of the JQuarks quizzing component.
It is the free tool for publishing on line surveys on your Joomla site.
- designing survey forms
- gathering responses
- producing simple statistical analyses
- data export
You can download here the first release of Jquarks 4Surveys which includes a component, a module and a plugin.
The wiki is also available to quickly master this easy component from setup to chart production with the FruitJuice example which you can view and edit in the demo site
JQuarks users will not feel that lost!
Have a good use!
Also available in: Atom