JQuarks 0.3.1 compatible with Joomla 2.5 is now available for download
Enjoy this beta release and help us release a stable version by reporting any encountered issue.
JQuarks 0.3.1 available for download (155 comments)
JQuarks 0.3.1 is now available for downloadAdministrators can now:
- affect multiple users in one single click
- correct the evaluation of an input question
- edit questions with their preferred Joomla editor
- compare user's answer with correct answers in the session view
All the JQuarks team wish you a very happy new year 2011!
How to create surveys with JQuarks ? (130 comments)
JQuarks for Surveys is the little brother of the JQuarks quizzing component.
It is a free and open source tool for publishing online surveys on your Joomla site. It includes several features such as:
- designing survey forms
- gathering responses
- producing statistical analyses
- data export
You can download here the first release of JQuarks 4 Surveys which includes a component, a module and a plugin.
The project's page includes as usual a comprehensive documentation and a dedicated forum board to ask for support, see you there!
Quiz and set publication in 0.3.0 beta (86 comments)
The JQuarks development team want to thank all beta testers and would like to
ask for their help on fixing these two issues :
- set assignation failure
- quiz publication failure
Being unable to reproduce these two issues we would like to ask beta tester
who had these issues to point us to a way to reproduce them.
You could also help us by providing a running Joomla instance which presents
these issues either live or a local version (by dumping the database and
providing us the sources) that you may send to labs [AT] iptechinside [DOT]
Thank you again for your help.
JQuarks 0.3.0 Beta is online (With results page !) (87 comments)
Thousands of users were waiting for JQuarks 0.3.0, and here it is!
Some of the whole bunch of new features:
- The community awaited : Show quiz results in front end
- "Tags" Candidates using profiles
- Options to assign / unassign all registered user to a given quiz
- Starting this version JQuarks also speak Italian, Spanish and Galician !
Several bugs were also resolved. Click here to see the full change-list.
Even though JQuarks' version 0.3.0 is quite stable, it is still BETA (still need proper testing).
Finally, Enjoy this beta release and help us release a stable version by reporting any encountered issue.
News & updates from JQuarks (284 comments)
we have just released JQuarks 0.2.4 which includes two security updates, one bug fix, and two langauges support (German and Norwegian)
JQuarks is getting global:
- Added support for German language : Thanks to Michael Heßburg
- Added support for Norwegian language : Thanks to Børge Iversen
- French version reviewed : Thanks to nerovik
- #27 Number of questions in random sets
- #28 Moving quiz assets to Front-end
- SQL Injection fixed
- Bug that might display the current path of the Joomla's instance
More details about the changelog and a step-by-step guide to update JQuarks while keeping you data are provided in two separate text files in JQuarks_v0.2.4_unzip_me_first.zip
JQuarks guide is now available ! (60 comments)
How to install JQuarks? How to create quizzes? How to let people know of my private quiz ? ..
No more questions, JQuarks guide is provided in an all-in-one PDF file to answer all questions you may have about this unique quizzing Joomla! extension.
Still can't find what you need to know, use our support forums!
New release of JQuarks: 0.2.3 (25 comments)
We are glad to get back to you with JQuarks 0.2.3, it solves an issue encountered by some versions of MySQL5 users.
The issue prevents them from correctly assign sets of questions to quizzes, although a fix for it exists we preferred packaging it in 0.2.3 for a better user experience.
A complete guide shows you how to upgrade and keep your data. It contains also all what you need to know about 0.2.3
Some great facts about JQuarks:
- JQuarks is approved in Joomla Extensions Directory (If you like JQuarks, then rate and write a review !)
- JQuarks is approved in Best of Joomla extensions directory (see in BoJ)
- JQuarks 0.2.2 has been downloaded more than 600 times in 3 weeks and got thousands of page views
- JQuarks has interested people from 80 countries!
- German Translation Pack (Thanks to Michael Heßburg for translating JQuarks !)
- Test-takers profiling
- Complete Stats and graphics module
- and much more !
Main site: http://www.jquarks.org
Forum: http://www.iptechinside.com/labs/projects/jquarks/boards (You'll need to sign-up, it's free!)
JQuarks 0.2.2 released ! (47 comments)
We have been working a while on JQuarks: creating new features, allowing more business cases and of course debugging!
Today, JQuarks is full featured, quiet stable and ready to be integrated into production environment.
For your convenience, JQuarks is free and open source. A community site is also available to let you share with us this adventure through this first free Joomla! "quizzing" component.
Sign-up to JQuarks' newsletter to keep up to date with new features and releases (we don't like to be spammed and we never do it for our community!).
The project's roadmap, milestones and issues will be reported soon to this public Redmine based Project Management System.
JQuarks homepage: http://www.jquarks.org/
Main features: http://www.jquarks.org/features.php
Demo site: http://www.jquarks.org/demo/
Downloads page: http://www.iptechinside.com/labs/projects/list_files/jquarks
Also available in: Atom